Financial Aid is available at Stone Child College!

Stone Child College offers various types of financial aid to help students pay for their education. These include:

  1. Federal financial aid: Stone Child College participates in federal students aid programs, such as Pell Grants, FSEOG,  and Federal Work-Study. Stone Child does not participate in any Federal Loan Programs. To apply for federal financial aid, students must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year. Students can apply here: Home | Federal Student Aid
  2. Institutional scholarships: Stone Child College offers several institutional scholarships to help students cover their educational expenses. These scholarships are based on academic achievement, financial need, and other criteria.

To determine their eligibility for financial aid, students should complete the FAFSA as early as possible. Stone Child College’s financial aid office can also provide guidance and assistance throughout the financial aid application process.

Leave a Comment